November saw the unveiling of our new Strategic Plan, our roadmap, which gives every indication that we are back on the path to growth and sets the way forward on how to achieve profitable and sustained growth.
Positive internal and external factors have come together to place us in an extremely favourable position with an optimistic outlook. This led us to draw up this strategic plan, whose aim is to capitalise on our strong points to obtain profitable growth. In other words, we wish to make the most of the things we are already doing well by introducing them in all of our subsidiaries.
Broadly speaking, the plan is based on promoting six best practices that have been implemented in the group, but that remain to be adopted by some companies. These practices, which give us a competitive edge in terms of sales, logistics and production, are as follows:
- The sales model (pricing, managing the client portfolio, etc.).
- The new branch concept, cash & carry, which presents opportunities for cross-selling,
- The logistics model, as epitomised by Fluidra Direct, which optimises quality of service.
- The engagement in the sale of solutions (not just products) through Fluidra Engineering.
- The implementation of the Lean model, which has improved the profitability of our production plants.
- The ability to make acquisitions and successfully accommodate them in the group.
Fluidra’s CEO, Eloi Planes, says that the process of implementing the plan will be “a straightforward process, based on doing things right”. Insofar as the role of employees is concerned, Planes is quite clear: “people are going to make the difference, so the time has come for us to work towards the same target and for each one of us to be aware of the role we play in the plan”.
You can consult the Strategic Plan on the website.